First post :)

Saturday, August 20, 2011


Hey welcome to my blog. I started this just to share some crafty DIY/restoration projects, lovely fashion finds, and things that make me smile and hopefully you too. I’m a newly married student, so Nick and I are trying to save as much as we can! We were living in South San Francisco; don’t mistake it for San Francisco though! We lived in the city for a little over a year then we decided to move back to live closer to my family since I have very young siblings and it would be a bummer to miss out on even the smallest things! We now live in a studio behind my parents’ house. It’s not as bad as it sounds, promise! We have many many exciting adventures, it’s a new chapter in our lives and I know we will enjoy looking back on it! 

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and really enjoy it! Thank you for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete