Orchid Petal

Monday, September 19, 2011

ps. you can follow me on bloglovin now too :)
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3026327/restylerestorerejoice?claim=4xf6nc7yq5e">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


 Free People Top: Platos  Bag:Target
Cutoff Restyled Shorts: A&F  Bracelets: Tjmaxx
Ralph Lauren Shoes: Ross
 What a HUNK!


Last week there was a little cooling trend and it was amazing. This week it is all 96 or hotter. So this is my “its hot out outfit!” Shorts, a loose lightweight top, and my beach cruiser so the wind will blow through my hair. And I love my basket on my bike :) Just thought I'd let you know!


I just discovered pinterest and it is AMAZING. Can’t get enough!

2 comments:

  1. I love the top, totally loving the baggy printed tee. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is so cute! Isn't Pinterest wonderful!? I got an account about 2 months ago and I can't stay off of it. It's the new addiction! And I'm officially following you on it haha :)

    ReplyDelete