Casco Bay

Sunday, October 2, 2011


 Zara Blazer:Ebay  Shirt:Styles  Cuff:Forever 21
Belt:Thrifted  Seven for all Mankind Jeans: Nordstrom Rack  Wedges:Marshalls



Nick and I spent the weekend at his parent’s celebrating his mom’s birthday. It was a nice little trip and the weather was amazing. I was excited to bust out some winter clothes instead of shorts! I got this Zara blazer on Ebay this week. I really liked the bright pink, especially for the future dreary winter days to add a pop of color to my outfit :)


& my sister Mirabella showed me this video on youtube. AMAZING. I teared up! 

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! That video was soooooooo cute!!! I can't get over it! Best proposal I have ever seen! I now have to share that with everyone I know haha

    and in other news, I love that blazer! I generally don't like to wear bright pink like that but it's so cute! Okay! I gotta go share that video now haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! love the pink blazer girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog, It's so cute and I really like your style, That hot pink is perfect on you and I'm loving blazers for fall. You and your hubby are really cute together. AND I'm going to Disneyland this month. Hope I can see a flashmob like this. hehe. Great post, following you now!

    xoDale
    I have a fashion blog here in San Francisco
    www.savvyspice.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink blazer! Jeans look great on you!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable video!!! And you look so gorgeous with that pink blazer, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you bright pink blazer and the flash mob proposal that is so cool!
    http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are just beautiful and I am loving that pink blazer on you...just FAB! So glad I stumble upon your lovely blog tonight!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete