Chestnut Brilliance

Thursday, October 6, 2011

 Leather Jacket:Platos  Blouse:Target  Joes Jeans:Platos
Bracelet:So Good Jewelry  Flats:Walmart  Belt:Hospital Thrift Store



 


The weather has been amazing. I love these gloomy days. Especially when it has been so hot, it’s a nice break! I went thrift store shopping yesterday on a whim and hit the motherload. I have never been so excited/successful at a thrift store! I bought a few things that I will show you in the next few posts. In this post I’m wearing an amazing leopard belt I snagged for $1. The hardware is a nice gold that I think compliments the leopard without being too…..Snooki? I usually tuck my shirt in and don’t wear a belt. I KNOW! Big fashion mistake. Nick will always look at me and say “waaaait, you’re not wearing a belt?!” Well I don’t own A belt(said like Wayne from Wayne’s World) but now I do! A cute leopard one to be exact :)



5 comments:

  1. You look great! Amazing finds, that belt is a steal! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! I like the blouse very much, and jeans suit perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your animal print accessories!

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent daily look for the fall!! So pretty!
    xoxo
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...totally love everything about this look!
    and it's so warm :)

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete