Emerald Isle

Thursday, October 27, 2011



Chiffon Blouse: Thrifted
Emerald Sweater: Savvy Seconds
Leopard Cuff: Africa
Louis Vuitton Neverfull (It is always full!)
Lace Short: Basic
Flats: Walmart









Hey friends!
It’s beginning to look a lot like fall here in the Bay Area! The weather is still on the warmer side so I thought I’d dress up some lace shorts...or dress down? My inspiration was from all the lace shorts on Pinterest :)
I paired it with flats for a more casual school outfit. Mainly because my brother Joseph told me I looked like a flapper, so I opted out of the heels to maintain a scholarly look rather than a 1920’s flapper look.


3 comments:

  1. This might be one of my favorite looks! Love the lace shorts and the color palette! Man I wish we could go thrifting together! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE GORGEOUS! :) Thanks for your sweet comment today and for stopping by my blog! New follower hun!

    ReplyDelete