Lattice Red

Saturday, October 8, 2011



Sweater Necklace & Skirt: Forever 21  
Christian Louboutin Wedges:Hospital Thrift
Tank:A&F







So this outfit is including another thrift store score. Can you guess what it is? My cute Christian Louboutins! I never thought I would find Louboutins at a thrift store but I did :) I was browsing around and I don’t usually find shoes at the thrift store that fit me or that I like but I decided to check anyways. I was glancing at a shoe rack and I immediately zeroed in on a familiar box. I recognized the color, and then saw the red sole. Yeeeessss! I clutched them to my chest, and then looked at the size. Yeeesss! My size too! Could this day get any better?!!! Oh yea, they were $20.  

5 comments:

  1. Precious skirt print!!! Lovely style!;)
    xoxo
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is gawww-gus. I love the pattern!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this look!it's refreshing!
    the colors and print of the dress are gorgeous...and the white adds crispness...amazing.

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice outfits .... nice colorful...
    PS: you are welcome at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete