Supernova

Wednesday, October 19, 2011



Tan Blouse:Hospital Thrift    Red Seven for all Mankind Pants:Platos
Clutch:Curio(cute second hand boutique in town)    Sandals:Marshalls
 



 



The reason for the gap in posts was because my mom’s birthday was this weekend! My huge family was celebrating all weekend long. I’m so beyond blessed by her!
She is a true Proverbs 31 woman.  I love you Momma!


My last thrift store score! I found this lovely tan blouse at a thrift store in town and it didn’t need to be restyled at all; I just had to cut out the shoulder pads! It was only four dollars too :) I styled it with red pants that I thought complimented the top! I think red pants are so fun for fall. I scored these a few months back. They’re super soft and feel comfy, plus they’re cute! These red Sevens were…..five bucks! Ladies! You dress stylish and don’t need to spend a fortune. My outfit cost me only thirty three dollars!

6 comments:

  1. Another great look on you and what a fabulous clutch...love it! You are beautiful and I love that you hunt some thrift stores and put together some truly lovely outfits! Here's to $5 well spent! :)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute styling on the once old lady blouse!! love your style and outfit posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same name! <3

    I HAD to follow you

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous finds!

    ~Mrs. Delightful
    ourdelightfulhome@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want this outfit!

    you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look, it is very beautiful :)

    Kiss, and thank you so much

    ReplyDelete