Tempo Teal

Monday, October 10, 2011


 
Scarf & Belt: Hospital Thrift  Bracelets:Forever 21  Top:American Eagle
TR Jeans:Second-hand but can't remember where  Sandals:Target
 




Thrift score number 3 and 4 are featured in this post. I got my super cute belt and scarf from Hospital Thrift! I picked the belt because I liked the nice warm color and the fact that it was woven leather. When I got home I looked to see where it was made and saw it was a Coach belt.  Score! I saw this scarf and was drawn to the sheer but bright fabric. Best part was that it all cost me $3! I think Dave Ramsey would approve..especially since it was from my clothing budget :)
 I wore this on a coffee date with Nick; we shared a latté and walked to this park nearby so I could show him my favorite mosaic ever! It’s a mermaid. It is so beautiful, except in the picture it had sand/dirt on it. Boo! But you get the point!



7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful scarf color on you and I love how you paired it with a classic white t-shirt and jeans...all at an affordable price!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You find such good stuff! I need to go through the thrift stores around here and see what we've got!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Liesl. I'm all about cute fashion at affordable prices! It's guilt free :) I love checking out your fashion finds too!

    @karimcclung you totally should! If you do you should def make a post about it! I'd love to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute scarf, I love the mosaic.

    ~Mrs. Delightful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous scarf and how cute is that mermaid?!
    xo
    Missy

    ReplyDelete