Aurora Orange

Monday, November 28, 2011


Jacket: H&M
Scarf: Forever 21
Jeans: Platos
Flats: Thrifted :)






I was excited to wear these shoes! They remind me of the Gucci bamboo horsebit style. I snagged these flats for $1.50 at the thrift store. They are comfy and add a pop of color to the outfit! 


I'm starting my countdown till the semester is finished! Only a few weeks left until thick cozy socks and sleeping in! Well, maybe just the thick cozy socks :) I'm really excited to do some DIY projects over break. It's my favorite hobby but it's tough to do during the school year because I'm busy with homework. So during my winter break be prepared for a overload of crafts. Who doesn't love crafts though?!

Any exciting plans for winter break?

3 comments:

  1. Your shoes are darling and what a price!!! Love your scarf too...what a way to pull a simple, classic outfit together with a pop of color!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jacket, and your shoes are uber-cute! The orange really pops.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for break and for sleeping in! :) Mmm. I love these cute little peep toes! :) Love that they are orange!

    ReplyDelete