Golden Cream

Thursday, November 17, 2011



Fringe Vest & Leggings: Marshalls
Tunic: Loehmanns
Boots: Steve Madden
Vintage Chanel: My Grandmas :)

Shaking up my fringe :)





I have seriously been waiting a year to wear this vest. I scored it for $14 and whenever I tried to wear it, it just never seemed right. Finally! I paired it with a cream tunic to cover my bum and some comfy leggings. I couldn't figure out what jewelry to wear, then realized that it would be competing with the fringe so I opted out and accessorized with a purse. I thought the gold hardware on my Chanel bag would be perfect! 

I really like twirling in this vest. But I can't do that in public, unless it's for blog pictures :)


7 comments:

  1. love your fringe vest! :) $14!? Pretty sweet deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute attire!

    ~Mrs. Delightful
    ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so pretty - gorgeous hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this vest so much! And grandmas chanel? I wish my grandma had one I could borrow ;) And who says you can't twirl in public?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way that you styled your fringe vest! What a great deal too.

    -Angela
    http://headtotoechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty! everything you wear is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your vest - I want, I want!

    ReplyDelete