Hunter Green

Tuesday, November 15, 2011


Sweater & Tank: Target
Jewelry: Forever 21
Rich and Skinny Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
Flats: Simply Vera for Kohls




 My baby brother Rocco. What a cutie in his little baggy sweats :)



I really like peep toe flats. They look a little fancier than regular flats and these have a little bling. They are my new favorite pair. Thanks Momma :)
These jeans are so comfy and my new favorite brand. It's hard for me to find the perfect pair and every single pair of Rich & Skinny jeans I try on always fit me like a glove! I have a few pairs and love them! Plus they aren't too expensive, especially second-hand. It's not a popular name so they're usually priced low :)

On a side note: I finally got a twitter app. I was so behind on the twitter craze, but not anymore! If you wanna check out my tweets here is the link. Or should I say #hereisthelinktomytweets




6 comments:

  1. How cute is your little brother! :)

    Adorabel shoes and that color green is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a simple, yet totally adorable outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely daytime outfit! You look so pretty :) love the little knot on your top it adds a little something!

    xx, Ally

    pinsandroses.blogspot.com
    *EXCITING LADAKH GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous picks! You've got great style and even greater hair.

    Caitlin
    www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea of tying a top like that...super cute!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete