Operation Christmas Child

Thursday, November 10, 2011





Lace Blazer: H&M
Necklace: Forever 21
Jeans: Platos
Boots: Target
Tee: Styles



I am the giddiest person ever today.
Reasons
1. Nick and I got to hang out all week and we're going on a date tomorrow to celebrate my birthday
2. Going to the city = Philz coffee..Iced Mint Mojito Coffee(I know sounds amaze right?!)
3.No school tomorrow!!
4. I have a huge pomegranate waiting for me in the fridge. My favorite fruit :)
5. Tonight we are getting our boxes ready for Operation Christmas Child.

In a nutshell, Operation Christmas Child is part of an organization called Samaritans Purse, which brings international relief to countries all over the world. What Operation Christmas Child involves, is it brings shoeboxes filled with goodies to children in those countries. And the shoeboxes are packed by lovely people like you! You can fill them with all sorts of items like slinkys, yo-yos, hard candies, and toiletries! It's an amazing thing to do with your family, girlfriends, or by yourself and it brings joy to kids all over the world on Christmas. There are drop off locations all over, I attached a link to their webpage for more info. It is fun to bless other people, especially cute kids :)



3 comments:

  1. First, you are gorgeous...but I tell you that all the time!

    Secondly, this outfit is so cute. I am in love with that blazer...I love anything lace.

    Third, what a great cause you are being a part of! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! Love your boots and happy birthday!

    xo
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit!

    And I'm going to fill my box tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete