Mossy Green

Friday, November 4, 2011

Sweater & Boots: Target
Leggings: Target(little girls section)
Blouse: TJMaxx
Scarf: Forever21
Bracelet: Kohls
Earrings: Africa












I totally scored on these boots! I found this pair online at Target and loved the look. I went to Target after class last night to see if they had any leggings and went by the shoes to look around. I looked in the clearance section and found on the bottom shelf one pair of boots...in my size...for $30! Yes! 


When Nicks gone I have to ask family members to take pictures for me. Some are into it.. most are not! Hah but my little brother Vinny took them for me today. He even cleaned my muddy boots after, how sweet :) Vinny had a specific place in mind and it HAD to be that spot! I was quite surprised when we arrived, not by the creepy smell of fish, but the beautiful landscape. I think I'll be coming here again!


Have a blessed weekend :)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I want those leggings! Are they relatively new?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sarah Yes! They just came out. They're studded and $8! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAWWWW...Your lil' brother Vinny sounds adorable and how sweet of him to take pics and clean your amazing Target find boots!!! Adorable!!

    Great outfit doll and you look so super comfortable and chic.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah forgot to mention. Thank you for your comment on your blog and would love to follow each other. Hope to hear from you soon.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those leggings are to die for! You look so cute!

    xo
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am obsessed with Target...never thought to check the girls department!! :) thanks love...i love those tights!

    ReplyDelete