Cactus Green

Thursday, December 8, 2011


Sweater: Savvy Seconds
Scarf: Handmade/Gift 
Paige Jeans: Platos
Bracelet: Target
Michael Kors Boots: Marshalls







Nick and I went for a sunset drive today, it was romantic and beautiful. It's amazing to think that this area is only 10 minutes from where we live. I felt like I was in a completely different city. Nick's dream is to move out here when we get older, and I don't think I would mind having this lovely view everyday! 

Thanks God for a breathtaking landscape to enjoy :)

3 comments:

  1. These pictures are incredible. You are gorgeous and this is one of my favorite outfits you've posted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm commenting again! :) MOVE there!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this oufit!

    gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete