Mermaid Tears

Monday, December 26, 2011



Sweater & Necklace: Forever 21
Rich and Skinny Denim: Platos
Vince Camuto Booties: Gift
Nail polish: OPI Mermaid Tears, Let It Snow
Bangles: Charlotte Russe











I had no idea that I wouldn't be posting till after Christmas, so Merry Christmas a day late! I hope it was full of joy, sparkles, and yummy food. My sister got me this top and booties for Christmas. Lately I've been gaga over comfy outfits dressed up with heels. I have been searching for the perfect bootie that had a V front and my sister found a lovely pair of Vince Camutos! The heel isn't crazy tall so I can run a marathon in them...or just trek around campus! BTW it's almost 2012..crazy!

What are you wearing for New Years Eve?

4 comments:

  1. Hey girl! :) This is a great color for you! Gorgeous as always. I feel like I say that every time...but its just true! These booties are AMAZING. :)

    I am stumped on what to wear New Years Eve...any suggestions?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the teal blue color of your top!
    Great blog!

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your sweater. I's color is gorgeous. Great boots also.

    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete