Sequined Vest

Sunday, January 29, 2012


Sequined Vest: Platos ($8)
Flannel Top: Thrifted ($2)
Joe's Moto Jeans: Platos
Booties: Target
Bracelets: Forever 21/Platos
Clutch: DIY







Pin It

I've been wanting to wear this vest for a while now and every time I tried it on, it just didn't look right. I found this cute flannel at the thrift store for only $2 and knew it would be perfect! The vest is so sparkly and fancy that I decided to dress it down a bit with a casual outfit. I added my Joe's Moto jeans, stacked some bracelets, and painted my nails with neons and sparkles :)

There are a few days left to enter my giveaway.
Don't miss out on this gorgeous bracelet!

15 comments:

  1. love the contrast of the sequins and the flannel! cute :)

    XO
    erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say... I like your style... chic and affordable :D just ma thing! Totally following you now :)
    xo V

    rdy4wknd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the sequin blazer. Perfect bit of sparkle to a relaxed look. I also love your nails!!

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit, gal!

    please, would you do me the honor of following? I'm a newbie, so your support is needed and truly appreciated! Thanks!

    -Halle

    classicglamblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok i love your blog! why wasn't i following you before?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute! the plaid and sparkles are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit! I especially love that clutch! I can't believe that it's a DIY!

    You Like It? I Made It!
    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sequins combined with the flannel top! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the lovely comment. I love this outfit! Especially the vest :)

    teaandbubbly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the mix of flannel and sequins! And the bracelets give a nice color :)

    xx,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha i love how you've painted your nails! like crazy funny, and colourful at the same time! i haven't done it in a while so now i want to! thanks for the reminder!
    //Azure

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! Love your clutch and plaid shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooooh! What a great combo! I got a sequined vest not long ago and I have been struggling to style it. Thanks for the idea! Also, thanks so much for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete