Crochet Detail

Sunday, April 15, 2012


Blouse: Marshalls ($15)
Jeans: Platos
Shelli Segal Laundry Wedges: Marshalls
Bracelets: c/o Oia Jules / Charlotte Russe









My brother said my shirt was very Grecian, so I decided to play up the golds and pretty colors in the bracelets to add to the look. I thought the bracelets went well with the crisp white linen shirt, simple jeans, and wedges for a casual Sunday. 
Today I hit 150 followers on Bloglovin'! Woohoo so excited. 
If you are not already following me on Bloglovin', you can follow me here 
Thank you to everyone who reads my blog and is constantly supporting me through comments/follows. I appreciate it each and every one. 


Thank you so much for reading!


4 comments:

  1. So, so pretty! There is something so lovely about white and jeans, but I'm simply loving your jewelry!!! Yay on 150 Bloglovin' followers! Hope you have a Wonderful Week ahed, Francesca! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that blouse... I have been on the search for the perfect blouse for forever it seems! If you get a chance, check out my latest post about Blogging Advice! I would love to hear your input:)

    www.lovecleansing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this casual outfit, specially the way you accessorize it, very cute bracelets!

    Milena

    www.milenalovesthis.com

    ReplyDelete