DIY Statement Necklace

Monday, August 13, 2012


Sweater: Target ($6)
Restyled Denim Shorts: Plato's Closet
Shelli Segal Wedges: Marshalls
Bag: Urban Outfitters
DIY Statement Necklace









I recently purchased this summery blouse for only $6. Not only was I drawn to the price tag but also the vibrant color and crocheted detailing on the neckline. I thought it needed a pretty statement necklace so I went to my local craft store and bought beads to compliment the blouse. It was such an easy project and only took about an hour! 

Thank you so much for reading and don't forget to enter my Shabby Apple Giveaway














5 comments:

  1. Love this necklace you made! Were the beads expensive do you mind me asking? How much did you end up spending on that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this cute Target sweater and debated it. I'm thinking after seeing it on you it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!!! Love the necklace! Would you mind giving us instructions on how you made the necklace? I would love to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a master of making affordable pieces look so high end. loving this sweater and that tangerine color on you!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is so neat! I love this necklace and you are so beautiful! Great job, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete