Wax Coated Denim

Tuesday, October 16, 2012


J Brand Wax Coated Jeans: Plato's Closet ($20)
Blouse: H&M ($7!)
BCBG Heels: Thrifted
Hype Bag: Plato's Closet
Bracelets: H&M








The weather was colder this past week and these wax coated jeans kept me so warm. I really wanted a pair and found these great ones at Plato’s Closet. They were brand new and I hit the jackpot on them- only $20! I added a printed blouse from H&M that I got from the sale I mentioned last week and simple sandals for a dressier everyday look.
I never thought I would be into wax coated jeans because they didn’t seem comfortable but I was totally wrong. I seriously can’t get enough of coated jeans and I’m on the lookout for them everywhere. This is a trend that is definitely worth trying!

Thank you so much for reading!


3 comments:

  1. that blouse looks awesome on you! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been shopping for coated jeans! So glad you say they're comfy!

    ReplyDelete