DIY Glitter Accent Booties

Thursday, November 8, 2012




DIY Glitter Accent Booties













Dress (worn as blouse): Francesca's Collection
Jeans: Plato's Closet
Necklace: Target






 Here is a new take on glittering shoes. I think these will transition into winter beautifully. This was an easy DIY and I already got so many compliments on these sparkly shoes. 
I wanted to wear a bright blouse with these boots so I decided to tuck in this cute chevron print dress and wear cuffed skinny jeans to showcase my newly restyled booties.
Thank you Francesca's Collection for collaborating with Restyle.Restore.Rejoice for this great DIY!

Feel free to email if you have any questions. 
Thank you so much for reading!




















11 comments:

  1. oh my gosh what a great DIY! they look exactly like the real deal!


    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am CRAZY about those boots...like. crazy. i need them!! are they easy to walk in? so cute! and you, as always, look amazing. awesome DIY, girlie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're SO comfortable! The booties are super easy to walk in and glittering them will only take a few hours.

      Delete
  3. your creativity is amazing! this is such a great idea. I can't wait to add some sparkle to an older pair of heals for the holidays (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wanting to try a glittering project. I may start with an iPhone cover and work my way up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and very on trend!!! I love the tutorial :)

    Are you excited about the new outlets? I am!!

    -Ash P
    http://distractedashley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes! I wasn't too excited about all the traffic though. I went yesterday and checked them out. Have you gone yet?

      Delete
  6. Great DIY! Love these

    xo Emily
    www.bupster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so great. I've been wanting to DIY some glitter flats but these are even better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great DIY ... will def try it on one of my boots :)
    I just discovered ur blog from Chictopia and I love ur style! following u :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this DIY!

    follow on GFC http://theworkette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete