Instagram Lovin'

Monday, December 3, 2012


A little update via Instagram pictures
You can follow me @FrancescaPenko


Pretty glittered letters

My new camera lens!
 Nick got this for my birthday and I haven't taken it off my camera since.

Glittered flats with delicate bows

Vanilla lattes are ALWAYS a good idea

Gorgeous vintage Givenchy clutch. Thrifted!

Just trying to be the world's best neighbors.

Cozy winter night

I found this beautiful Moravian star chandelier on the side of the road. 
Can't wait to restyle this!

My little hipster baby sister.







6 comments:

  1. Love them all, but that last little one IS TOO ADORABLE!!!!! AHHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little hipster sis is DARLING. She looks like a mini-you :]

    molly
    http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those flats!!!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still can't believe you found that star on the side of the road! That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! The clutch and the star were awesome finds. I don't think my husband would let me pick anything up from the side of the road though, lol! Cute little sister!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete