Polka Dot Denim

Sunday, May 19, 2013


Jacket: Zara (Similar bright tweed here & here)
Top: Thrifted
Sandals: H&M
Polka Dot Skirt: Target Girls' Section
 (more affordable polka dot denim herehere & here)





What a beautiful weekend it has been- perfect weather for showing off my new polka dot chambray skirt! I picked up this skirt for only $4.98 in Target’s little girls’ section. Once I got home I changed my outfit to wear the skirt because it’s THAT amazing. I’ve worn this skirt a few times and have already received so many compliments on it. I don’t know whether it’s cool that it’s from the little girls’ section or embarrassing. Either way- I adore the skirt!
It gets pretty hot where I live and I’ve always been a shorts gal, but I’m quickly warming up to skirts. They’re so versatile and feminine (which I absolutely love) and still keep me cool on hot days. 
Skirts for the win!

Thank you so much for reading!






1 comment:

  1. this outfit is so cute, i love the blazer and the shoes!
    xo, aiyanajane || www.citystylecountrysmile.com

    ReplyDelete