Green Silk Dress

Saturday, June 29, 2013


Halston Heritage Dress: Plato's Closet ($12)
Nude Heels: Plato's Closet
DIY Clutch 
Belt: Target ($6)








Our favorite table- fresh donuts!


I was SO honored to be included with a few other lovely bloggers to put together a look for San Francisco Magazine’s Best of the Bay Area party. Once I found out about this opportunity, I knew immediately what outfit I would wear! I stayed true to my budget roots and I decided on a gorgeous Haltson Heritage dress (scored for only $12) that was not only bright and festive, but had just enough movement in the skirt, making it perfect for a night of dancing. I wanted to showcase the dress so I kept my accessories simple with gold-accented jewelry and nude heels, but added a little pizzazz with a beaded belt and another DIY clutch. I used a fabric that featured the same green from my dress, but in a tropical summer print.
I had the best time at the Best of the Bay Area event! There was tons of amazing food, lots of delicious drinks, and great views of the city. It truly was an incredible evening.



3 comments:

  1. beautiful dress :)
    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/2013/06/persunmall-summer-style-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous as always!! LOVE this dress on u

    ReplyDelete