Sea of Blues

Tuesday, April 22, 2014


Dress-Target ($20!)
Via Spiga Heels- Savers
Leather Jacket- Thrifted







Yesterday I had my 38 week appointment. Wow! I posted on my instagram that soon I will have a little babe instead of my bump. I will miss dressing this bump, but I will love love LOVE having Uriah! Now that my due date is in 9 days (holy moly!), dresses have become my lifesaver. They're so comfortable and chic. Plus, with my frequent trips to the bathroom to pee (tmi), it's way easier than squeezing back into jeans. 
I was browsing my local Target, looking for items for my hospital bag, when I spotted this beautiful dress hanging on a rack. It's not maternity, but it's made of the stretchiest material, making it perfect for my 8 1/2 month belly. It was under $25 and they had coupons at the register which gave me $5 off! These heels were also a steal. I've been wanting lace up heels for quite sometime, but they're either not the style I wanted or out of my budget. These are made of the softest metallic leather and were only $12.99 at a local Thrift Store (Savers!). With my 20% coupon, I left spending around $10.50 on them. 
I'm working on a Thrift Store list for all you Bay Area gals. Stay posted for my favorites :)

Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. This dress was a steal and it makes you look fabulous! I have no idea how you're managing the heels at 38 weeks, but I admire the courage haha! ^^ xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with the delivery! That will be one beautiful baby.

    ReplyDelete