Black + White

Monday, July 14, 2014


Juicy Couture Dress - c/o Marshalls
Denim Jacket - Thrifted
Steve Madden Heels - Thrifted
Rebecca Minkoff Bag - Ebay










How to cure the Monday blues?
Wear the cutest dress possible!

I'm crazy about this Juicy Couture dress that I scored recently at Marshalls. The sides are tailored so perfectly and the geometric striping is very flattering. I don't know about you guys, but I love a good drop-waist dress. It's so feminine and perfect for summer.

Thank you for reading!


Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or The TJX Companies, Inc. 
in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB.

2 comments:

  1. i love how these pictures look against that backdrop!

    nice dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is the cutest dress and it looks great on you- you're so gorgeous! Looove it :)
    -Rach
    www.lamariposablog.com

    ReplyDelete