High-Waisted + Flared

Thursday, September 4, 2014



Citizens of Humanity Jeans - c/o Marshalls
BCBG Heels - c/o Marshalls
Zara Blouse - Thrifted
Rebecca Minkoff Clutch - Plato's Closet
Hat - Target










If I were to choose my favorite silhouette for jeans, I always choose skinny jeans. 
They're practical and pretty universally flattering. But recently, I've been drawn to flared jeans; they have such a fun 70s vibe to them and I think they fit my figure well. Flared jeans always are big during fall and winter seasons, so I'm glad I have a great pair for these cooler months coming up. I picked up this high-waisted designer pair at Marshalls and couldn't be more in love. They fit perfectly with a pair of heels and I'm crazy about the high-waisted fit. Plus, you really can't go wrong with a nice dark wash. I wanted to go for a completely boho look, so I added an embroidered lace blouse, my favorite felt hat, and loaded on the jewelry. I can't wait to restyle these jeans for cooler fall weather with some more structured pieces and lots of layers!
I'm not sure about you other fashion bloggers out there, but one thing I love about creating outfit posts is that I have an arsenal of outfits already put together that I can go to when I'm in a rush...since I'm always in a rush these days.And I can't tell you how excited I am to repeat this outfit. 
And yes, I repeat outfits!

Thank you for reading!

Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or The TJX Companies, Inc. 
in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB.

2 comments: