Travel Wear with Marshalls

Friday, November 14, 2014




Free People Bomber, T-shirt & Jeans - c/o Marshalls
BCBG Booties - Thrifted







With the holidays right around the corner, traveling is something we do often. Whether we're flying or driving, one thing I know for sure is that comfort is key. 
There are a few must haves for my traveling attire
Layers - Layers are a great way to accessorize your look, but also prepare you for whatever weather you will arrive in. You can either take off a jacket or add a scarf. Simple!
Stretchy Jeans - I've never been a big fan of yoga pants or leggings for my outfits. Not sure why, but I usually gravitate towards jeans- even for long car rides, so jeans with some stretch make that easy.
Soft T-shirts - I mean t-shirts in general are nice, but I love a good worn in shirt. I got this one at Marshalls and it's seriously the perfect slouchy shirt. Another great part about t-shirts is that they can just be thrown in the wash, I don't have to worry about wrinkles or stains from Uriah. 
Slip-on Shoes - This is especially handy when flying. I made the mistake of wearing oxfords for my last flight and immediately regretted it when I got to security. Plus, sometimes in long car rides it's nice to slip off your shoes and have on cozy socks.
Sunglasses - Let's be honest, traveling in makeup is no fun. And as much as I love going makeup free, I do have some bags under my eyes that are nice to cover up with some shades. 

Those are a few of my favorite traveling essentials. 
Right now Marshalls has a killer selection of traveling gear and clothing- perfect timing for your holiday trips. I've partnered with Marshalls to giveaway a $25 gift card to get something cozy for your upcoming adventures.


Leave a comment below with your favorite travel must-have to enter
Giveaway ends 11/21 
Good Luck!


Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or The TJX Companies, Inc. 
in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB
All opinions are my own.

15 comments:

  1. My travel must have are some skinny jeans with a little extra room in the waist if ya know what I mean lol. Whenever I travel I pretend food has no calories and thus eat everything in sight! Love the skinnies cus I can dress them up or down but need that extra room so I can indulge a bit on all the delicious new food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big cozy, oversized sweater, leggings and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a scarf is a travel must have for layering or using as a pillow or blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A hat! Or bobby pins! But I like to layer! Lots!!! A good pair of easy on boots!
    But really, I would love to copy cat what you wore, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My travel must haves are a hoodie, comfortable pants like yoga pants or sweats, sunglasses and a neck pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think my favorite travel must have would be a tiny pillow so I could catch some zzz's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Comfy pants, slip on shoes and my vinyasa scarf with the snaps I can wrap it around me or unsnap and use it as a blanket too. Also, lots of water to stay hydrated otherwise I get tired and crabby :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a big scarf that I can cover up with, and a big tote.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My travel essentials definitely include some comfy jeggings and a loose top. Also a chambray button down in case it gets cold

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely sunglasses and some layers to keep warm if the weather changes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Unlike you, I love carrying makeup when I travel. I enjoy the cute small makeup bags and small travel size brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My travel must-haves are a big tote and a warm sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite travel must have is a stylish book bag. It's easier to navigate in the airport when you are hands free.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A scarf! To use as a pillow, blanket and keep warm.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A huge tote. Not sure why my comment wouldn't go through!!

    ReplyDelete