Black on Black

Wednesday, December 24, 2014


Lace Blouse - Forever 21 (similar)
Wax Coated Skirt - c/o Marshalls
Via Spiga Heels - Thrifted
Rebecca Minkoff Clutch - Plato's Closet






 

 




I've been spending this past week enjoying every.single.moment of this Christmas season. It's been such a great month and looking back at this past year, I can't help but feel overwhelmed with gratitude from the incredible, abundant blessing in my life during 2014. What a year!
I'm so thankful for all my readers who have turned into friends. I'm thankful for all of you, who click over to my blog to check out my outfit posts and ramblings. I'm thankful for the support I've received over the years and all the love. You gals ROCK!

***

And as for my outfit, if I wear it for a week straight would you judge me?! 
I'm obsessed with it and I'm itching for another opportunity to wear it. I wore it to a Christmas party this past weekend and surprised Nick that I didn't leave a huge pile of clothes from trying on multiple outfits. First try, baby! I bought this shirt..are you ready for it..over 8 years ago! I layered it over a nude cami and loved the look of it with this wax coated skirt. 
A little edgy, a little feminine, and perfect for hiding the fact that I ate 8 cookies!


Enjoy your holiday!

Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or The TJX Companies, Inc. 
in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB
All opinions are my own.


5 comments:

  1. I've your outfit! You look so beautiful

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So chic in your sunglasses!

    www.loveprettyis.blogspot.com

    Xo,
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was on the fence about if they were too big, but then decided to keep them :)

      Delete