Winter White

Friday, January 23, 2015


Blazer - c/o Marshalls
Vest - Target
Paige Jeans - c/o Marshalls
Sam Edelman Heels - Marshalls











It's always refreshing to find great items in unexpected places. 
I happened to find this dress in the little girls' section at Target, while looking for a Christmas gift for my little sister. I've worn it countless times- layered over a flannel, with a printed dress, and in this case, on top of a blazer! The great part about this being from the children's section is that the price was substantially less than the vests in the Women's department. I paid $19.99, while the vests in the women's section started at $34.99. Score!
I especially love this vest pair when paired with a cream blazer. I feel like when these two are together, it's the perfect definition of a "winter white." The vest adds a nice texture and a wintery feel and the blazer dressed up my look. I initially had on darker jeans, but I thought these polka dot ones added a fun element. Cheers to trying new things! Speaking of new, I had a little facelift to my blog. I wanted to keep it simple, but still with a splash of color- because that's me!

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend. It's supposed to be 75 tomorrow, so you better believe I'll be spending my day outdoors. Maybe even in shorts!

Thank you for reading!

Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or The TJX Companies, Inc. 
in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB
As always, all opinions are my own.




3 comments:

  1. you found paige jeans at marshalls???! so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is really nice. I love the pink polka dot pants.

    Diary of Elegance
    http://diaryofelegance.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete