Boho Layers

Thursday, February 12, 2015


Ruffle Tank - c/o Marshalls
Booties - Marshalls
Knit Sweater - Crossroads
Jeans - c/o American Eagle
Bag - TJMaxx










My style has totally evolved and changed overtime, especially after becoming a mom. I usually lean towards more free-flowing layers, comfortable jeans, and the occasional hat to cover up my bed head. I still love getting dressed up fancy- some days I can get away with it, but other days I don't. I'm always reaching for boho inspired pieces that I can wear for my blog and also while playing at the park with Uriah. Usually I layer over simple t-shirts, but occasionally I find a gem like this blouse and it takes my outfit to a whole new level! This blouse is as comfortable as a t-shirt, but is still dressy. I had this blouse sitting for a while and didn't know what to pair it with, but now that I see it with simple layers- I can't get enough! Try pairing a silk cami or a loose blouse with a chunky knit sweater, you may never want to go back!

These next few days are going to be filled with Nick and I (and Uriah) giving #ourlittletrailer some love and a much needed facelift. You can follow our journey on Instagram and I'll post some updates soon. We're having so much fun and can't wait for our first trip!

Thank you for reading and your continued support!


Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or The TJX Companies, Inc. 
in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB
As always, all opinions are my own.



1 comment: